FTX Crypto has gone bust, and there are lots of questions about where millions in client money has gone. Clark explains what has happened with FTX and other crypto exchanges and what's next. Learn Clark's NEVER NEVER rule for crypto. Another rip off – Scams against people age 60 and over are up 40% in the last 2 years. And that's only what's reported. The scams add up to $Billions stolen, and criminals work overtime during the holidays. What to look out for to protect yourself and loved ones.
- The FTX Collapse: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Scam Warnings: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- FTX Customers Wonder If They'll Ever See Their Money Again – The Wall Street Journal.
- Tom Brady. Stephen Curry. Shaq. See the Celebrities With Ties to FTX. – The Wall Street Journal.
- The FTX collapse is a harsh lesson in hype advertising
- Binance pledges to create crypto industry recovery fund, calls for regulation
- Fidelity Investments Review 2022: Pros & Cons
- 401(k) Match: What Is It, How It Works
- Scam Report: FTC Says Older Adults Targeted
- How To Watch NFL RedZone Without Cable in 2022
- Welcome to Clark's Christmas Kids 2022
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 11.17.22 Crypto: The FTX Collapse / Scams Targeting Seniors appeared first on Clark Howard.