A new home buying trend is emerging that allows more people to become homeowners – BUT there are major considerations before entering into something very difficult to exit. Also, air travel patterns have changed, one of several factors driving up fares. Clark has 2 booking tips that can help you save in this current travel environment.
- Home Buying Housemates: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Airfare Strategy: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- The new American dream is buying a house with friends: 'It's a co-parenting model, it's a co-economy model, and it's a really great friendship and support model'
- NYT – Grand-mates: Generations Sharing a Special Bond (and Sometimes the Rent)
- Why Clark Howard Wants You to Set Up a 'Financial Chromebook'
- United Airlines says hybrid working could help keep travel demand surging, despite US airfares rising by 43% over the last year
- Follow Clark Howard's #1 Rule To Travel Cheap
- Top Travel Deals – Clark Howard
- Priority Pass | Airport Lounge Access
- 6 Things To Know About the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 11.07.22 A Potentially Perilous Home Buying Trend / Airfare Booking Strategy appeared first on Clark Howard.